- Trust Members
- Donation of Rs. 1,00,008 (Rupess One Lakh and Eight)
- Life Members
- Rs. 5400 (Rupees Five Thousand Four Hundred)
- Patron Members
- Rs. 2250 (Rupees Two thousand Two Hundred and fifty)
- Permanent Members
- Rs. 1008 (Rupees One Thousand and Eight)
- General Members
- Rs. 108 (Rupees One Hundred Eight)
A member of the trust shall associate himself in all of the overall management of the Trust. He shall have control over the policy, program, review, administration, implementation and supervision of all of the spiritual activities of the Trust.
The foundation and Trust shall have to keep close contact and cooperation with Sri Sai Baba Sansthan of Shirdi, Sri Satya Sai Baba Organization, Prasanthi Nilayam, and All India Sai Samaj for effective spiritual functioning and management. People of all religion, caste, creed, etc. are eligible and welcome to be members of the Trust. The Trust should consist of 18 Members in the Board of Directions and can accept more as required. From amongst these Directors, there will be One Chairman, One working Chairman, Two Vice Chairmen, One Secretary, Two Conveners and One Treasurer.
- Satcharitra Parayana
- Usual Arati
- Nama Japa
- Maha Jagnya
Event Facilities Available:
- Thread Ceremony
- Birthday Celebration with Jagnya
- House Warming Pooja
- Nava Graha Pooja
- Satyanarayana Pooja (every Poornima)
- To advance and promote the cause of spiritual values.
- To spread the message of love, peace, tolerance and harmony in the society.
- To foster helpfulness amongst the members of the foundation and trust and devotees so that they may help each other in all possible ways.
- To impart training and teaching to children and students on human values based on the Balvikas Program.
- To undertake and assist adult education programs in villages and rural areas.
- To participate and undertake in relief efforts at the time of natural and manmade disasters.